CHOOSE YOUR RESIDENCE HALL and fill out the reservation form by clicking on 'Reserve'. A confirmation e-mail as well as a pre-filled reply form will be sent to you by e-mail.
PRINT OUT THE PRE-FILLED FORM ATTACHMENT IN THE E-MAIL we have sent you.
SEND THE FOLLOWING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
FOR THE TENANT
FOR THE GUARANTOR
- Copy of student card or proof of student status
- Copy of identity card
- Proof of income (if applicable)
- Proof of previous housing: rent receipt, accommodation certificate
- Copy of identity card or passport
- Copy of last tax assessment
- Copy of last 3 payslips or proof of income
Send the reply form and the supporting documents to the residence hall's address.
Once your application file has been received and reviewed, the manager of the residence hall will send you a confirmation of your reservation depending on the availability of apartments matching your criteria.
Then an appointment to sign the lease and the initial inventory and state of repair, and to receive the keys, will be scheduled for the future renter.