| The use of the site www.estudines.com is subject to the conditions below. |
Your use of this website signifies your agreement to these terms and conditions :
« Les Estudines » is a trademark which is the exclusive property of the Réside Etudes Group.
1. Property :All contents of the Estudines site (icons, pages, text, information, audio clips, logos, and all other data), as well as the site itself, are protected by copyright, trademark, and patent law, legislation on the legal protection of databanks, by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code.
Any reproduction, reuse, representation, or any type modification, regardless of the medium, of all or part of the site and contents is strictly prohibited, except for the sole purpose of information for personal use or for non-commercial purposes.
The trademarks, logo, and other intellectual property rights mentioned in the site are the property of the Réside Etudes Group or a third party in the case of a partnership within which it had granted the use thereof.
Any reuse is prohibited unless expressly permitted by Réside Etudes or the entities concerned.
Réside Etudes is not responsible for the hypertext links in this internet site which lead other resources on the web.
The pictures used on this website are non-contractual.
Users and vistors of the internet site cannot add links leading to this site without explicit prior authorization by Réside Etudes.
Authorization can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Use of the site :Users of the website « www.estudines.com » agree that they have the necessary resources to access and use this website.
The user agrees to comply with the current regulations and uses of the Internet and shall not divulge, post, or transmit any illegal information via this site.
The user is solely responsible for the use of information accessible via this site. Réside Etudes reserves the right to modify or update this information at any time without notice.
Réside Etudes reserves the right to delete or change any features or functionality of the site without notice or compensation.
Any data transmitted or accessed from an electronic address belonging to the user is deemed to have been carried out at the user's initiative.
3. Liability and Guarantees« Les Estudines » aims to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and up-to-date, and reserves the right to correct the contents at any time without notice.
Moreover, the information is provided as is and to the extent permitted by the law without any type of guarantee, whether explicit or tacit.
Therefore, « Les Estudines » accepts no responsibility or liability with regard to:
4. Information Technology and LibertiesIn accordance with Act n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, we hereby notify you that automatic personal data processing on the « Estudines » site has been registered under number 845068 with the French regulators Commission Nationale Informatique et libertés (CNIL).
Users are hereby notified, in accordance with article 27 of the law on data processing, data files and individual liberties, that any optional personal data they are asked to provide on this site is required for the purpose of processing their reservation and is destined solely for the use of the Reside Etudes Group, as well as other companies of the Group, unless we receive a written objection from the user by e-mail or letter.
In accordance with articles 27 and 34 of the law on data processing, data files and individual liberties, the user may at any moment in time access, rectify and delete any personal data relating to them. Anyone wishing to exercise these rights should contact us:
5. Legal InformationThis site is administered by :
This site is owned, managed, and monitored by Groupe Réside Etudes SAS and its subsidiary, Résidences Services Gestion at 42, avenue George V, 75008 Paris - RCS B 404 362 576 - APE 703 A
Telephone: +(0033) 126.96.36.199.00
Fax : +(0033) 188.8.131.52.09
Managing Editor : M. Christian Verlaine
This site is hosted by :
AGARIK - 20 rue Dieumegard - 93400 SAINT-OUEN
RCS Nanterre B 433 082 476
Telephone : 0 825 602 601
Réside Etudes is a bearer of G 3246 and G 4515, T 9432 and T 6338 professional licenses issued by the Préfecture de Paris. Its bank guarantee has been issued by NATEXIS BANQUES POPULAIRES.