Zinedine Zidane »
Accommodation in Marseille when you are a student, easy or galley?
Marseille is unique and splendid.
The Marseillais dedicate a real cult to him (to football too!).
Welcome to the planet Marseille.
Marseille is populated by more than 1 million inhabitants and 58,000 students follow their secondary school course there each year. The public and private student housing stock in the Phocaean City must absorb the equivalent of the population of a city like Chambéry!
Do you also want to taste the climate of the largest city in the PACA region?
Be aware that rents for student rentals in Marseille have a reputation for being high, above the national average.
From the Old Port, to the Saint-Charles district, via the Belle de Mai industrial wasteland, here is the information to find the apartment that suits you in a student residence in Marseille.
The neighborhoods of Marseille that students love
Since you have decided to live the Better life way, we give you an overview of what the estudines have in store for you in terms of student apartments.
To meet your expectations, our residences are intended for students and interns for long or short stays. They are open to housing assistance from CAF (to know more and simulate your rights, click here) and are located in the city center of Marseille and close to public transport or university campuses.
Discover our 8 student residences in Marseille :
- St-Jérôme les estudines: a student residence located in the heart of Campus Saint-Jérôme and in a park surrounded by greenery. Only a few steps away, you will find many schools, including the National School of Physics of Marseille, the IUT of Marseille, etc.
- Baille-la-Timone les estudines are located 2 km walk from the Old Port.
This recent residence is located between Boulevard Baille and Avenue du Prado. It is close to the Timone medical and paramedical sciences campus.
- Flammarion les estudines: in the 1st arrondissement of Marseille, in the middle of a pretty park, you will find this new residence. You can request an apartment with a balcony to better enjoy the surrounding greenery. Marseille St-Charles train station and many schools are nearby.
- Oxford les estudines: furnished and equipped apartments at the foot of the Massif de l'Etoile, in the Château-Gombert Technopôle dedicated to schools and tech companies.
- Victoria Park les estudines: a very quiet residence in the residential sector of the Château-Gombert district. Here you will find apartments from studios to T3 with services.
- Castellane les estudines are close to the metro. A residence in the center of Marseille. Everyday shops are in the immediate vicinity, the train station and the campuses are quickly accessible.
- les estudines of Provence: a residence located in a 180-hectare park dedicated to economic development and research, in the Technopôle de Château-Gombert.
- Nedelec Saint-Charles les estudines: apartments from studios to 2-room apartments, furnished, equipped and connected to free wifi (like all estudines apartments!), just 500m from Saint-Charles train station.
An internationally renowned training offer
Since the merger of the 3 universities of Aix and Marseille, AMU (Aix-Marseille University) is now the largest French-speaking university and the largest university in France.
Marseille has prestigious schools such as the Military School of Aix, the IAE Aix-Marseille and many business schools. How to train the elite of tomorrow, of which you may be a part?
Marseille in figures
Choosing the estudines: autonomy and zenitude
To rent a student apartment in les estudines residence in Marseille, you must first submit your rental file.
Once you have completed the pre-booking form, we advise you to quickly send us the requested documents for you and your guarantor. A complete file is a processed file!
For your comfort and safety, all les estudines residences in Marseille have access with a digicode and/or intercom. On site, the reception team watches over your peace of mind and can help you when you need it. The team is at your service, do not hesitate to contact them.
At les estudines, you have a whole range of free or à la carte services such as the linen kit changed every 15 days, the gym, the laundry or cleaning…
Discover the services of your residence on this site.