A student and cosmopolitan city
In Paris, the leading student city in France, 655,000 students from all walks of life undertake their studies in higher education every year. With 2 international airports and courses recognized throughout the world, the capital is the French city of choice for foreign students.
Housing is the 1st item of expense for Parisian students
With a saturated housing offer, many of you are looking for the rare pearl in Paris and above all, you are all looking for it at the same time, just before the start of the school year.
This cute studio, not too expensive, close to the university, with a view of the city of light, close to everything and not too expensive, you are already dreaming of it.
But in your heart of hearts, you know that Parisian real estate is expensive! The prospect of living in 9m2 with a toilet on the landing, on the 8th floor without a lift, is already worrying you... 3 hours of RER train per day is giving you downright nightmares!
Read on, we tell you everything to succeed in your search for the Grail, the student apartment of your dreams does indeed exist in Paris…
Student residences or classic rental?
It all depends on your desires, your habits and your personal finances.
Student residences are strategically well located to make life easier for students. They offer a whole host of handy services.
The classic rental by agency or directly with the owner will ask you to organize a move, unless you rent an already furnished apartment. Landlords are selective about the profiles of their tenants, your rental file must be concrete to win!
Les estudines, the right accommodation solution for the start of the school year
At les estudines, you can choose from more than 30 student residences in Paris and Ile-de-France.
Our favorite neighborhoods in Paris Intra Muros?
- The Paris Batignolles residence in the 17th arrondissement: close to Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King ("zero carbon emission" objective), its skatepark and the Square des Batignolles, nature in right in the heart of Paris!
- The Paris Davout and Clos Saint-Germain residences in the 20th arrondissement: not far from Père-Lachaise, in this typical district full of hidden treasures, with many schools within walking distance in a radius of 2 km.
- The 11th arrondissement with the pretty Paris République residence, in the “coolest district of Paris”!
- The Paris Descartes residence in the 19th arrondissement, not far from the Parc de la Villette, super trendy!
Les estudines private student residences offer furnished and equipped studios, from T1 to T3 (depending on the residences). Moving in is economical since each apartment has the essentials for cooking and entertaining (electric hotplates, cutlery, plates, pots, pans, etc.). The bed, the desk, the chairs, the fridge... Everything is already there. It's always that less to buy!
Also available to you free of charge or à la carte, you can take advantage of a whole range of para-hotel services designed for you, students and interns: (depending on the residences) laundry , breakfast, free Wifi or parking, and many others…
Of course, all tenants of les estudines can benefit from housing assistance, to find out more about your rights and perform your simulation on the CAF website, click here.
Follow these 5 tips to find your apartment in Paris, without (too much) hassle:
- Don't let your chances slip away, start your apartment search now.
- Prepare your rental file, to be able to draw your application in case of crush. Remember to inform your future guarantor of your steps.
- Inquire to select the best student neighborhoods and contact real estate agencies, or better, continue your visit on our website.
- It's time to explore Paris: establish a roadmap district by district and put on your best sneakers and your most beautiful smile.
- You can also schedule a free visit to les estudines' residences that interest you: go to the page of the residence of your choice!
Photo credits: © Paris Tourist Office - Photographer : Amélie Dupont
Paris in figures
A student apartment in Paris in the neighborhood of my choice
Les estudines offer accommodation throughout Paris and Ile-de-France. You can choose from more than thirty residences well located, close to schools and public transport. Paris Intramuros, Ile-de-France, Petite Couronne, It's up to you to choose the district you like!
Do you want to be supported in the choice of your residence?
Our reservation center is there to advise you. You can pre-book studios online in multiple residences. Our team will contact you shortly to study your request and help you find the apartment of your dreams.
Les estudines welcome tenants of all nationalities and the staff of the residences speak at least English and often other languages. If you do not speak French, you can send us the details of your rental file in your language.
You can then put your suitcases in your new apartment as soon as you get off the plane!