The site is owned, managed and controlled by the RESIDE STUDIES Group and its company:
Company name: RESIDENCES SERVICES GESTION SAS
Registered Office: 42 avenue George V, 75008 PARIS, France
Share capital: €2,000,000
Trade and Companies Register: PARIS RCS 404 362 576
Intra-Community VAT no.: FR 17 404 362 576
Publication Director: Laurent NOIRIEL
Telephone: +(0033) 1 53 23 44 00
Photo credits: © Copyright photothèque les estudines – Rodolphe Franchi / Copyright AdobeStock.com
The photographs appearing on our site are not contractual.
Alcohol consumption: alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, drink in moderation
Company name: AGARIK
Registered Office: 20 rue Dieumegard - 93400 SAINT-OUEN
Trade and Companies Register: RCS of Nanterre B no. 433 082 476
Telephone: 0 825 602 601
3. Regulated activities
In the context of its intermediation activities within the meaning of Law No. 70-9 of 2 January 1970 known as the Hoguet Act, RESIDENCES SERVICES GESTION SAS holds the CPI 7501 2016 000 014 118 professional certificate issued by the Paris Ile de France Chamber of Commerce and Industry, allowing it to carry out transaction activities on real estate and commercial funds and property management activities. It is guaranteed within the context of these activities by the Compagnie Européenne de Garanties et Cautions (RCS Nanterre n° 382 506 079) registered at 16, rue Hoche – Tour Kupka B - TSA 39999 – 92919 La Défense Cedex.
4. Intellectual property rights
You are advised that many of the elements present on our website are protected by provisions relating to the protection of intellectual property rights, in particular those relating to literary and artistic property, copyright and the protection of databases.
In particular, the following are protected:
- photographs, articles, drawings, animated sequences, digital audio or video recordings present on our website: by the legislation on copyright;
- verbal, figurative or semi-figurative trademarks, such as trade signs or logos appearing on our website: by trademark and/or design laws.
The elements thus protected are the full and complete property of the RESIDE ETUDES Group, one of its subsidiaries or of a third party that has authorised the RESIDE ETUDES Group to use them. All reproduction rights, including for downloadable documents, photographic and iconographic representations, are reserved.
As such, any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, marketing, whether partial or complete, in any manner, in any form, by any process and on any medium whatsoever (paper, digital, ...), of the protected elements of our website is formally prohibited without the prior written authorisation of the RESIDE ETUDES Group, except for the exceptions legally permitted by the Intellectual Property Code, on pain of such action constituting a copyright offence and/or a design and/or trademark infringement, subject to legal proceedings.
The trademarks and logos of the software displayed on our website are the respective property of the companies operating said software and may not be used without the prior written consent of said companies. This software is protected by copyright and requires a licence agreement. Use of the software without the prior written consent of their owner is prohibited on pain of this constituting an offence of copyright infringement.
5. Information on products and services
The information and illustrations appearing on the pages of our website are based on the technical characteristics of our products and/or services on offer at the time they were placed online. In the context of a policy of continuous improvement of our products and/or services, these may be modified at any time, as may our products and services.
The RESIDE ETUDES Group endeavours to ensure, to the best of its ability, that the information published on its site is accurate and up to date and reserves the right to correct its content at any time and without prior notice. In addition, the information is provided as is and, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, without warranty, express or implied, of any kind.
6. User liability and limitation of liability of the reside etudes group and its subsidiaries
As a user of our website, you acknowledge that you have:
- the competence and means necessary to access and use it;
- internet access, that you know the rules and uses, technical capabilities and performance;
- all the hardware and software necessary for surfing the Internet.
By accessing our website, you commit:
- to respect the present legal notices; any browsing of our site implies your acceptance of the present legal notices in their version in force on the day of your browsing;
- to respect the uses of the internet and the regulations in force;
- not to disclose on our website any information that is illegal or which is likely to harm our Group, its subsidiaries or any third party;
- to protect technical equipment against any form of contamination by viruses and/or intrusion attempts.
You are informed that you use this site at your sole and entire responsibility. Any use of any data made using the user’s email address is deemed to have been made by the user.
The RESIDE ETUDES Group and its subsidiaries decline all responsibility:
- for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party resulting in a modification of the information made available on its website;
- for any virus or other dangerous component likely to affect its website or the server that makes it available;
- for any anomaly in the functioning of its website;
- and, more generally, for all damages, direct or indirect, financial loss, such as, specifically, material damages, loss of data or programming, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, related to access to its website and its use, or to sites linked to it, to the fullest extent permitted by the legislation in force.
If the RESIDE ETUDES Group offers you, on its website, the possibility of sending personal messages via servers which it is responsible for managing to enable you to inform your correspondents of certain articles or documents on its site which they may find of interest, the Group’s responsibility and that of its subsidiaries cannot be engaged because of a message written by an Internet user to a correspondent via its site. In fact, the RESIDE ETUDES Group and its subsidiaries cannot be held responsible for messages for which they are not the authors and over which they exercise no control.
The RESIDE ETUDES Group reserves the right to delete, modify, without notice or compensation, some of the functionalities of its website or any information, prior to or subsequent to its distribution, that are not related to the content normally expected from its website or which may be contrary to the law and regulations.
Any action taken by an internet user with the aim of directly or indirectly damaging our site, the image of the RESIDE ETUDES Group or its subsidiaries, is strictly prohibited, in particular any degradation or modification of the service, and/or any action aimed at restricting or preventing its use. The RESIDE ETUDES Group is entitled to carry out surveillance in order to recover the disputed content and to initiate any proceedings with against its perpetrator.
7. Settlement of consumer disputes
In accordance with Articles L611-1 ff. and R612-1 ff. of the Consumer Code, any dispute or litigation considered to be a consumer dispute, subject to the provisions of Article L.612-2 of the same Code, may be the subject of an amicable settlement by mediation through the CMAP – Centre de Médiation et d'Arbitrage de Paris [Paris Mediation and Arbitration Centre] – . Disputes may not be examined by the mediator if the request is manifestly unfounded or abusive, or has previously been examined or is being examined by another mediator or by a court, or if the consumer has submitted their request to the mediator after a period of more than one year from the date of their written complaint to the lessor or if the dispute does not fall within the scope of the mediator’s competence, or lastly if the lessee does not justify having previously attempted to resolve his dispute directly with the lessor in accordance with the following procedures:
- 1st communication of the claim through LRAR to the management centre for your residence (postal address indicated on your expiry notices) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd communication of the claim through LRAR to Groupe Réside-Etudes – Médiation Locataire - 42 avenue George V - 75008 PARIS, if the dispute is not resolved within 2 weeks from receipt of the 1st communication.
In the absence of any reply or of a satisfactory reply within one month following the second communication, you may submit your dispute to the mediator according to the following procedures of your choosing:
- Complete the form on the CMAP website: www.cmap.fr - “you are a consumer’ tab.
- Send your request by simple or registered post to CMAP Médiation Consommation, 39 avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt, 75008 PARIS.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
Whatever the means used to contact the CMAP, the request must contain the following elements to be processed swiftly: the postal, email and telephone contact details as well as the names and addresses of the parties to the dispute; a brief statement of the facts; the copy of 2 written claims prior to contact with the CMAP.
8. Hypertext links
The creation of a hypertext link to our site requires our prior written authorisation. In any event, the RESIDE ETUDES Group is in no way responsible for the content or products or services offered on sites to which its website may be linked via hypertext links or any other type of links.
9. Telephone canvassing - bloctel
You have the option of registering free of charge on the canvassing blocking list www.bloctel.gouv.fr. Professionals are prohibited from telephoning a consumer registered on this list, except in the case of contractual relations.
10. Personal data protection charter and cookie management
Please consult the ‘personal data and cookies’ section, which can be accessed via our site, or by clicking on the following link: www.groupe-reside-etudes.com/gestion-des-cookies
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present terms relating to the website and its using are governed by French law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the French courts have territorial jurisdiction to hear any dispute relating to it.